We are based in Edinburgh and we are a not for profit organisation.
We offer a unique approach to evaluating service impact, delivering videos and developing visual patient information.
We listen to service users, patients and healthcare professionals and to find out what information needs to be communicated. We focus on providing videos with clear and reassuring information and offer a creative and structured approach to measuring impact.
So far we developed 50 videos, which include:
- Videos for families about hospital procedures to help reduce anxiety in children and parents/carers.
- Videos about the emotional impact of having a chronic condition.
- Videos raising awareness of the early symptoms of life-treatening conditions.
- Video for elderly people explaining how to use inhalers.
- Video showing interviews with service users, project partners and project managers to evaluate the impact of a transition service for young people with additional needs